A very rigid
Isolamin wall panels are made of two layers of steel or aluminium sheets glued to a core of transversally oriented mineral wool of high density or EPS. The result is a very rigid sandwich panel.
- Planning and dimensioning of wall panels, false ceilings and profiles according to the customer’s needs.
- Complete with doors, inspectation hatches, windows and profiles.
- All products have standard approval certificates regarding incombustible properties, Class EI30-EI120 and sound proofing, 29-53 dB Rw.
- Tested and approved components give reduced insurance fees.
- Tailor-made panels, easy to cut and adjust.
- Packed according to mounting sequence.
- Short installation time gives good economy.
- Reusable and easu to reinstall.